Through Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program, the federal government — together with the governments of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, and Prince Edward Island — aim to welcome nearly 7,000 newcomers and their families to the Atlantic region of Eastern Canada in the next three years. International skilled workers may apply through Atlantic High-Skilled Program and Atlantic Intermediate-Skilled Program, while international students may apply through Atlantic International Graduate Program.
Atlantic High-Skilled Program Criteria:
- Have an eligible job offer from a designated employer in one of the four Atlantic provinces. Please see below as the requirements for the job offer.
- Have at least one-year full time work experience in NOC 0 A B occupation
- Must complete high school
- Have a minimum level of CLB 4 in official language
- Have enough settlement fund according to number of dependents
- Have an Endorsement Letter supported by the province
Below are the requirements for the job offer for Atlantic High-Skilled Program:
- from a designated employer in one of the four Atlantic provinces
- full-time employment for at least one year
- skill type NOC 0, A or, B
- supported by a provincial certificate of endorsement