Permit and Visa

Study Study Permit

Foreign nationals may need Study Permit and Temporary Resident Visa in order to study in Canada.

Study Permit holder may study programs that are longer than 6 months. The duration of validity may vary depending on the personal situation of the applicant and the length of the program.

Temporary Resident Visa allows international students to re-entry Canada during their study in Canada, and its validity duration equals to the duration of the study permit or passport.

Study Permit Criteria:
  1. Be accepted by Canadian designated learning institutions
  2. Have enough funds to support their study and stay in Canada
  3. International Students under 17 may need to have a Canadian guardian designated by parents
  4. Pass the immigration medical exam
  5. Have no criminal record

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *