Quebec’s immigration programs include: Quebec Experience Class, Regular Skilled Worker Program and Quebec Business Immigration. Quebec Experience Class includes Foreign Students and Temporary Foreign Worker. Quebec Business Immigration includes Entrepreneur Program, Investor Program and Self-Employed Worker Program.
Quebec Business Immigration – Entrepreneur:
- Secondary school diploma
- Intend to live in Quebec
- Have legally acquired a minimum of CAD$300,000 in net worth
- Have two years of business management experience in the past 5 years
- After arriving in Quebec, create or acquire an agricultural, commercial or industrial business in the province of Quebec
- Create at least one full time position for Quebec residents
- Actively participate in the management of the business
- Provide a service offer from an enterprise incubator / accelerator or university entrepreneurship centre and demonstrate successful evaluation of the business project; Holds and controls, alone or with the accompanying spouse or common-law partner, at least 25% of the equity of the enterprise he or she creates or at least 51% of the equity of the enterprise he or she acquires.
- Provide a start-up deposit of $300,000 for a business in the metropolitan area of Montreal and a deposit of $200,000 for a business outside the metropolitan area of Montreal.
- Provide a performance guarantee deposit of $200,000 that is refundable if certain conditions are met