Spousal Work Permit

Open Work Permit Work

The spouse of Work permit holders or international students or applicant of inland sponsorship may apply for Open Work Permit, which allows them to work for any employer in any legal position in Canada.

Spousal Work Permit Criteria:
  1. The spouse of the applicants is studying in Canadian designated learning institution and has a valid study permit.
  2. The spouse of the applicants is working in NOC 0 A B occupation for at least 6 months and has a valid work permit.
  3. A permanent residence application must be submitted under the Spousal/Common-Law Partner Sponsorship Immigration Program and the applicant must have valid temporary resident status in Canada.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *